As restrictions are lifted, we have been doing all that we can to ensure that our offices are a safe place, not only for our staff, but for our clients. Now, more than ever, providing a quality service to you also means providing a safe place for you to meet with our staff.
Meetings will be by appointment only and we will make all clients aware of what to expect when you visit our offices.
Measures that we have put in place include:
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser as soon as you enter the office and also as you leave the office.
- You will be asked a short health self-assessment survey before you are permitted to enter the main office. All our staff also complete a health survey every day.
- As we are not able to share the use of any office equipment, could you kindly bring your own pen for signing documents?
- Wherever possible, you will not be asked to wait in the reception area but will be shown to a meeting room to wait for your appointment to begin.
- We will ask you to use the chairs as arranged to maintain social distancing.
- Face masks will be made available for you and the person you are meeting.
- Meeting rooms are cleaned after every use and regular cleaning is scheduled throughout the office.
If there is anything else that we can do to make you comfortable in your meeting with us, please don’t hesitate to speak to the member of staff who has arranged your appointment.