HMG Law has a new piece of artwork adorning the walls of the Bicester office. The Observer is a signed print of the original painting by Captain Sophie Whitaker a veteran war artist who served for 10 years in the Royal Artillery and completed two tours of Afghanistan. Sophie is selling prints of her work to raise money for Women for Afghan Women, a grassroots civil society organization dedicated to protecting and promoting the rights of disenfranchised Afghan women and girls in Afghanistan and New York and The Sulha-Alliance who are doing all they can to help support the people of Afghanistan in their current plight.
- Fixed Fee Consultation for Divorce & Separation
- The Value of Legal Advice on Separation
- Ronald McDonald House Christmas Decorating
- HMG Law opens the doors of dementia with a Dementia Friends information session at Oxfordshire business networking group, Opendoorz
- HMG Law Consultant Family Solicitor Andy Nellist gives his Top 20 Tips for Divorce