For an increasing number of transactions, particularly involving an overseas element, there is a requirement for documents to be certified by a Notary Public. We are able to provide that service from our Oxford offices.
Our fees for this service are competitve. Very often the work required is urgent. We aim to be sufficiently flexible to see clients at short notice where the circumstances demand.
Where necessary our Notary will travel to clients' premises.
Typical areas of work include:
- Notarising foreign Wills
- Apostilles (legalisation of documents at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office) - see FCO
- Overseas marriage documents
- Immigration documentation
- Bills of Exchange
- Powers of Attorney
- Affidavits and declarations
- Deed Polls and other name changes